It is of no surprise that Gurugram is home to some of the most prominent luxury hotels, however, if an elegant and stylish boutique accommodation is more of your style, then there are aplenty of options for that too. Whether you are travelling to the city for business or for leisure, these small but beautiful places are worth checking into. Some of the best boutique hotels in Gurgaon are as follows-
1) Signature towers, Bloom hotels- The hotel is centrally located with easy access to the corporate hubs. It is a well known fact that Gurgaon is a corporate city. Hence, all of the rooms and the hotel are designed and furnished keeping the same in mind. The colonial architecture inspires the hotel, and in addition to that, they have various amenities such as- Free wi-fi, free drinking water, Café, Buffet breakfast, 24-hour reception, Luggage storage, 24hr security, and a Terrace Garden. In case you are worried about the quality of the hotel, you should know that blooms hotels has also been awarded Trip advisor excellence award. Hence, it is safe to say that it comes under the top boutique hotels in Gurgaon.
2) JÜSTA GURGAON- Gurugram is the hub of many multinational companies and for those of you who are visiting the city for the first time on a business trip or for leisure, can find peace in JUSTA. As the three most significant business lies within 15 minutes from the hotel- places such as Global Business Park, DLF Corporate Park, and DLF Cyber City. Moreover, according to your budget, you can choose from their four different kinds of rooms.
3) Atara- It is small in size yet a trendy boutique hotel, you will find similar facilities when compared to a luxurious hotel. The hotel has equipped themselves in not only the most comfortable room, with specially catered Italian furniture and fittings. For instance, you can request vegan and gluten-free meals at the restaurant.
4) The Fern Residency- Established in 2013, the hotel has 42 well structured and comfortable rooms. You have two options to pick from – winter green and the fern club. When talking about winter green, it is their standard room whereas the fern club has a few extra amenities such as high-speed wi-fi and access to the exclusive fern club lounge.
5) The Habitare Boutique Inn- A hotel full of 26 well-equipped rooms, a multi-cuisine restaurant and a spa, what else do you need if you are planning to unwind? They have all the essential amenities and courteous service, and it is sure to make for a blissful stay!
So if you are planning to visit the city anytime soon, these are some of the most affordable boutique hotels in Gurgaon, that is guaranteed to make you feel at home.