In the past few years, social media platforms have evolved from being a mere place for sharing photos to a very strong marketing tool. Businesses are taking advantage of this fact and starting their marketing endeavors to increase the reach. Do you yearn to take your business to greater heights? Then here are some tips that will help you get the right brand exposure.
- Facebook Advertising: You might already have a Facebook account that tells the story of your brand. Establishing yourself in this platform is a good start but you can always take it to the next level. Facebook advertising can help you reach the target audiences faster. There is an option of filtering the audience based on their age group, profession, and even geography. You can literally reach out only to a specific set of people who are most likely to buy your products/services. This certainly increases your chances of getting business.
- Tailoring Content Based on Platform: Businesses often make the mistake of posting the same sort of content on every social media platform. This is not an ideal practice and every platform has a certain type of audience which you should cater to. For instance, if you are posting something on Instagram or Pinterest then it better be visually aesthetic to captivate audiences. Find ways of depicting the same information such that it suits the particular platform.
- Content Marketing: Gone are the days when brands would only share promotional content to increase sales. People are hardly interested to look at the posts that are heavily promotional. This is where content marketing comes into the picture. You essentially need to share some useful information with the audience to build trust so that they keep coming back. If they like what they see then they would even be interested in availing a service or buying a product.
- Give lots of freebies: You should ideally giveaway a lot of freebies every now and again. It could be branded merchandise that would really help your audience. While opting for such freebies always choose things that add some value to their lives. Everyone loves to receive things for free and this small act can help you get a lot of loyal customers. Include promotional products that have your brand name on them to market the business indirectly. On the other hand, freebies can also be free content. For instance, you can create a detailed blog addressing the pain points of your audiences and share it for free. You may make an educational video about overcoming the challenges and give it away without charging anything from clients. This shows them the quality of your offerings post which they are more likely to be converted into long term customers.
- Coupons/vouchers: Looking for some extra traffic to your website? Why not introduce coupons and vouchers. You can list the coupons for your brand on sites so that the potential customers are attracted to your brand. This is also a great occasion for you to get their contact information. While signing up for the coupons you can request for the contact info which you can use later for marketing.
- Address inquiries and complaints actively: This might not be on your to-do list yet but addressing the customer issues even online is very important. There are times when people are not happy with your offerings and would rant on your social media pages. Instead of deleting their comments it is advisable to respond with a solution. This shows other users how much you care about the business. Likewise, you should express your gratitude to them every now and again. A simple thank you post on your social platforms can make them feel appreciated. They are more likely to visit your page after this.
Thus, you can generate more sales and boost revenue by following the above-mentioned tips. Make the most of social media marketing and see your business flourish.