PhotoScissors saves the day when you quickly need to cut out a person or object to paste into another picture, or to remove the background from a photo. You don’t need any specific skills or professional software for a perfect image clip. Just upload the image and our algorithm will automatically remove the background using deep neural networks.
Cutting out the background from photos is a popular photo editing procedure. There are literally dozens of possible uses for PhotoScissors: uploading product images to eBay or Amazon, preparing photos for job seeking or dating websites, replacing a boring background with a more picturesque one or a solid color, creating photo jokes and collages, retouching vacation photos for fun or to make a better impression, and many more.
Top Reasons to use PhotoScissors
- Instantly remove complex background from photos
- Easily separate the foreground from the background
- Swap background
- Create collage
- Remove background around hair
- Remove background from transparent objects
- Cutting out objects
- Creating isolated images with colored or transparent backgrounds
- Remove background for eBay, Etsy or Amazon listings
- Set background to any color include transparent
- Easy to get use and get started
- Preparing pictures of products for online shops
- Supports popular graphic formats (PNG and JPG)
- No technical or designer skills required
- PhotoScissors is a Background Remover with AI power. We have trained deep neural networks on million images to teach them how to automatically extract objects and clear the background.
- Not only is PhotoScissors very effective at removing unwanted backgrounds from photos, it is also extremely easy to use. Unlike advanced graphics programs, PhotoScissors is a user-friendly, straightforward clipping tool. With only basic image editing skills you can achieve excellent results, comparable to those produced by specialized software.
Besides automatic background removal mode, PhotoScissors provides an extremely easy way to cut a background image using a group by color feature. Instead of trying to accurately enclose a region with the Lasso or Magic Wand tools in cumbersome professional graphical editors, you quickly mark areas you want to cut out and areas you would like to preserve, and the program automatically does the rest. Thanks to optimized analysis of the clipping edges, you don’t have to hunt for pixels trying to select an unwanted background.
Read the Tutorial