Would you like to recommend a useful and high-quality resource to be shared? Would you like to get a chance to promote yourself? Broodle will help you get this chance!
To have your article link posted on our Blog, please follow the instructions below. Upon approval of the article, the link will not only be published to the blog, it will also be shared in our network and tweeted to our followers.
How to Guest Post?
Guest Blogging at TodayKos is pretty simple because it uses WordPress functionality to track guest articles. Also, posting via WordPress gives you the ability to use WordPress’ advanced editing features.
You have to follow these steps to guest post via WordPress:
- Register for an account at Broodle and fill out your Bio.
Guest Posting Guidelines
Here are some basic guidelines you need to follow:
- The post should be minimum 500 words long
- The post should be relevant to the blog i.e. they should stick to the niche topics of this Blog – Study our blog and submit articles which will be of importance to our reader base.
- The post must be original and you agree not to post it somewhere else
- No affiliate links
- If the images being used are under a certain license, then you should give it an Image credit by linking it to the source
- Fill in your Bio with not more than 2 links.
Things we like:
- Submit only articles that are written in English.
- Write a title that indicates to readers what they can expect.
- Write a unique description, don’t copy from the original article or repeat the title.
- Submit articles and posts that have unique content that readers will have a genuine interest in.
Things we don’t like:
- Old posts – Submit only fresh content
- 576 list of stuff, please no list posts
- List of Affiliate Products
- Links to paid content or reviews
Why Should I Guest Post at TODAYKOS?
Readers at Broodle consist of influential bloggers, web designers, Android developers, tech enthusiast freaks and social media evangelists.
- Learn and Interact with a thriving community
- Increase Traffic to your website
- Social Media Promotion
- Increase Subscribers
- Increase your online presence
- Building your Brand
- Get Quality Links
Where to Start
Before writing please make sure that the post that you are submitting matches our blog’s category, once submitted you will be informed about its status via email, proper credits and external link to your profile or site will be given in the post. Use the link below to Register for our blog and submit your post by going to our admin area, if you are not familiar with WordPress then you email us your post in a Microsoft Work Format with respective images at Friend.firstname.lastname@example.org